Re-order of subforums

Ratch

Can I suggest (is it possible to) re-order the subforums. I think it would be better if they were laid out as follows -

Wish List

Kitstarter

Workbench

Aerodrome

Aircraft

Ships & Boats

Military Vehicles

Cars

Figures, Dioramas & Scenery

General Discussion

The Airfix Club

Community Builds

Forum & Website Feedback

Let's face it, many folks come on to plead for their most desired kit, so  Wishlist posts get posted in General Discussion, Kitstarter , Aircraft or anywhere before they get down to the appropriate forum. Having Wishlists down at the bottom means most don't look right down there. Keep Kitstarter up there (if you wish to keep promoting it), along with Workbench and Aerodrome as these promote the newsworthy Airfix developments. Then in to modelling genres before General Discussion (off topic & chit-chat), The Airfix Club, Community Builds and Feedback.

Just an idea.

I agree, General Discission, being more on the lines of 'Any Other Business' should come towards the bottom.

Within the individual fora (?) the topics should perhaps be ordered by activity, with the more moribund ones being archived off page when they exceed a set level of inactivity. That would help keep the focus on subjects of general interest, and some form of activity alert or subscription system would be nice, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see you've grown up and turned over a new leaf Stu

I will eventually my friend. It was meant in my bestest friendly jokey way... I can tell Bruce categorically that we know each other too well to take offence.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

• 4 months later...

Further to my earlier post, I've had a re-think...

Wish List

Aircraft

Ships & Boats

Military Vehicles

Cars

Figures, Dioramas & Scenery

General Discussion

Workbench

Aerodrome

The Airfix Club

Community Builds

Kitstarter

Forum & Website Feedback

The General Discussion is just turning into another Aircraft Forum because folks don't bother to look down the page. Lots of posts need moving.

The main issue is posts not being moved in due time. The current order is fine to me, but a quick change drop box could be interesting. To me, the question is about moderation and features, without it, there is no order who can correct how people behave.

• 3 months later...

Archived