Survey - Hornby please provide TTS Kits

choralc

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you WD but I only initiated the survey on this forum. If indeed Hornby did monitor this thread and reacted to it I would be very pleased!

I have not updated they survey due to health and other more important activities but will produce an update reflecting the announced availability.

One thing I did think about especially was that the TTS Castles - and other TTS locos - were due for release but then 'postponed' as a result of Hornby's financial difficulties . Hornby, as someone suggested, has built up a store of TTS modules and I think this may be that the modules needed to be made before they could be supplied to the factory that was going to assemble the 'postponed' locos before they were actually needed. With the indefinite postponement they now have stock available for stand alone sale.

My advice to others is do what WD has done and preorder as I believe they will go fast. Trade first and then ebay speculators. So perhaps I shall do the same!

• 2 years later...

andys steam dayz

Any chance of producing a tts decoder for a Roysl scot,/ Patriot class loco

I think you may be in a steam daze Andy, since you're responding to a three year old post.

Ask Hornby this question, since no-one on the forum will know the answer.