Pro Upgrade - got charged twice ?

I thought I would purchase the Pro Pack for Railmaster so filled out the form etc...

When I get my bank statement it appears they have charged me twice ? 2 x 29.99 ?

No one seems to respond from the support email - anyone got a phone number for them?

Hi All,

Getting back to the original subject of this post - I got a message back from the support team that they would be refunding the overcharge. Mind you, they were insinuating that it was MY fault that I got charged twice ? 

Thanks for the advice all. Not sure what the Ewlkkt, Eiv - is supposed to be ? I expect someone will elaborate in due course.

Cheers

Mike

Well done Mike. The letters you are not sure about is a simple character transition code. Have a look at the bold text in RAF96's post which is 3 above here to see if it becomes clearer. R-

If only the code for the Pro Pack were given as well as the instructions we could write our own! 😮

Well done Mike getting the refund. What CS will be intimating is that there was possibly a double key press on the BUY button. Having said that there is NO reason for a second purchase to register as a simple error trap in the code would stop this every time. So, to me, the fault is with the writers of the software.

Also, if one wanted to purchase the software twice you would think the facility for 'Quantity' would be available or used.

Archived