Pre Order Payment problems

shaun_bennett

I am having trouble with pre order payments. This has been going on for a while, with all of the Autograph series and now the BTCC series. I only have one card set up for payments but for every item ordered keep getting emails from Scalextric informing me that payment cannot be taken with the card associated with the order and to update my card payment details. All I then do is go to my order page, choose the same card and payment is taken straight away! I am concerened that I may miss an email and as a result the order will be cancelled and getting cheesed off having to regularly log back in to my orders and pick the same (and only) card again for the payment that I used when placing the pre order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I am having problems with a pre order payment. I have had an email saying payment can not be taken, I checked the saved card and the details were all correct but it still would not work. I then tried three more different cards with no luck. I even cancelled all of my saved cards which had no effect and now I can not re save any of my saved cards without purchasing something. I have pre ordered another item and I chose paypal as the payment option. My problem is that the pre order for the Manchester Police Capri is still not taking payment even though the details are all correct.

Please advise