HORNBY R3392 CLASS 40 FUNCTION 10

clubman

Clubman, please do try an avoid writing in ALL capitals. In forum terms, this is considered shouting. Not only that, but when a post is a lot longer than yours above and ALL capitals, it does make it a little harder to read.

It is a fallacy to think that a post written in capitals will be given more attention by forum contributors. They are all responded to on the merit of the question asked or issue raised.

I think I know where you are going with that question HB.

More importantly, if your controller is the Hornby Select, as I think HB suspects, then what software revision is it (the first number to be displayed on screen during the power up sequence).

my apologise for using upper case as a newbie i was unaware that only lower case should be used .however suggestions from the forum has  solved the problem.cv166 which controls the compressor sound was set to 0,by changing to 4 all is well .i use select on my layout and rail master with a programming track for settings. i did have problems with 0 on the select not working but  hornby put it right.thanks for the help

Archived