Roket Paper Glue

GSX550ES

@GSX550ES

I searched 'Roket Paper Glue', but the search results found me Roket Card Glue from Deluxe Materials. Is this the glue product you are looking for?

If it is, then it appears to be a modeller's glue, so I very much doubt you will find it for sale at stationery shops. It look as if you need to search models shops for it, inside one if you have any nearby you, or on model shop websites. Alternatively, you could look for another type of glue, that other user's have been suggesting to you.

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF) 

The Deluxe website offers 50ml at £6.65 but UK shipping is £4.10; there's no immediate info stating what delivery service i.e. courier or second class, etc.

GNR Gordon; well worth taking a look at the Deluxe website, they have quite an extensive range of glues & other products.

PS I use the Roket card glue and prefer it to other options suggested, but each to their own.

That glue seems expensive to me, plus that extra postage cost added on top. Unless you would be placing an order for multiple items with Deluxe Materials, I would rather find it in a shop and save the postage money! 😉  😀

37lover, I will check Deluxe Materials’ website out later. Thank you.  😀

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

Thanks all, going to pick some of this up tomorrow https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/gorilla-glue-clear-50ml/p/0485808 if it works then all is good, if not I'll order direct from the manufacturer, never thought about searching for them

That one will almost certainly be unsuitable. UHU is good though, it's instant and works for card.

When better glues are not available, it's a good alternative.

Thanks all, going to pick some of this up tomorrow https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/gorilla-glue-clear-50ml/p/0485808 if it works then all is good, if not I'll order direct from the manufacturer, never thought about searching for them

That one will almost certainly be unsuitable. UHU is good though, instant, strong, perfect for card.

When better glues are not available.

It's also just a £1 from the pound shop DIY section.