My AMS therapy

Sailorman

When the dreaded AMS strikes and I find I can't complete anything I usually build a tank.  Since I am not particularly into tanks I build them straight from the box and I don't get into extra details etc.  That usually cures my malady.  This is a pic of 50% of them.  As you can see AMS is worse than Covid 19 as you keep getting re-infected!!

/media/tinymce_upload/0695a0e92943e04e1e317dd394a7acfe.JPG

Nice!! tanks me becoming me second choice after ww2 planes looking to get a couple of 1/35 shortly both allied and German just done a king tiger in 1/72 or 76 nice lil tool it was got a couple of others done as well 

Having finished the Titanic I'm in AMS therapy.  Airfix King Tiger and Matchbox Jagdpanther!  In the 70's I used to think Matchbox tanks were better than the Airfix ones ...  but Wow!! the King Tiger is head and shoulders above the Jagdpanther! Shows how far things have come

1/72 or 1/76 Jagdpanther? I'm working on the Airfix Cromwell which is very nice, but I took a look at the King Tiger in the box and it got relegated to the loft stash. Moulding is OK, although not on par with a lot of other contemporary KT kits, but the tracks?! I'm hoping the new 1/72  kits will be much more like the Cromwell.

1/72 or 1/76 Jagdpanther? I'm working on the Airfix Cromwell which is very nice, but I took a look at the King Tiger in the box and it got relegated to the loft stash. Moulding is OK, although not on par with a lot of other contemporary KT kits, but the tracks?! I'm hoping the new 1/72  kits will be much more like the Cromwell.

The tracks in my tiger were the grey rubber type witch you fit one in an through the end making a loop quite tricky I found to fit as so tight it just pinged off a couple of the front cogs excuse my ignorance in nit kniwwing the correct name,I've also done a cromwell an had the other rigid plasic type track I'll post my tiger shortly in this thread

/media/tinymce_upload/760cb3e355022fb7c0d17fa05cd7693c.jpg/media/tinymce_upload/6d6a033c867c93fc304626d47ebe8973.jpg/media/tinymce_upload/1f7b598d0e2e28f669c7ebb924e77885.jpg/media/tinymce_upload/22325c9407b4681d55cc72b0abdad88f.jpg

Its 1:76.

Drat!  I've lost the inner half of the front sprocket for the King Tiger ....... my wife sent re robot vacum cleaner into my room today and I think it may have sucked it up.  Looked through all the bins but can't find it anywhere.  In days gone by I would have consigned the kit to the spares box ......now I'll just mould a new one in fibreglass resin  😎

Well .... I've made the new sprocket ........The one on the left is the kit part and the one on the right is the new one I cast using the kit part as a master.  Good enough methinks!

/media/tinymce_upload/2a865218bb5496b67db70cb5f30921a2.jpg