Hornby Fools and Horses ltd, Ed. Van.

Hi all, received email from seller, and they stated that there as been a initial run of 500, upto another 500, making a total production of no more that 1000.

No certificates with van.

It appears that both sellers are the same.

The link above the van van is £19.99 plus postage, Ebay £22.99 postage included.

Righty:

Its marked R60060 on the packaging.

I've ruined its value by opening the box and pulling it out, but then I'm crazy like that.

It has ye-olde non-nem "Airfix" style wide couplings; will look a treat popping up in a variety of fright trains on my layout.

Basically does what it says on the tin. Yellow wagon with black roof and lettering. An additional "tm © BBC" painted on the bottom. Now to get the oo scale Reliant to have waiting patiently, if out of sight, at the station...

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

I think the van may have been done as a key ring once. If it is anything like a VW beetle key ring I have with number 53 on it it might be to HO scale.

As an aside, Reliant Robins were Fiberglass so in reality the body would not rust. However, I have seen the real one used for the series which was painted to look dirty and rusty - A very good example of 304.8mm/ft scale weathering!