Star Wars H0 scale figures

Hi guys

Would anyone know if Airfix ever planned a H0 scale Star Wars figure set when they were producing the AMT kits in the UK?

I have seen what may or may not be a prototype box mock up for such a set but cannot find any information as to whether or not Airfix had ever contemplated releasing such a set.

Amy info would be much appreciated.

. . .
I have seen what may or may not be a prototype box mock up for such a set but cannot find any information as to whether or not Airfix had ever contemplated releasing such a set.
Amy info would be much appreciated.

If you saw it on the internet; there are some artists out there who are doing imaginative mock-ups of box art for subjects that Airfix never did or intended to do.

Some of the box art is presented as just a what-if box arts and some is available as fridge magnets. You can see and buy these on ebay

I was nearly caught out on a few of these what-if box art fridge magnets but I checked them out over at the Airfix Tribute Forum and found out they were false.

Also Ratch, a contributor on here, or a chap called Jeremy Brooks would know for sure