What do people hope to see in the range?

david_watts1

Remembering Hornby's earlier range the non aircon mk2 coach is a missing link in TT120 & their OO offering. Class 101 dmu is a no brainer too.

back in the 70s they had buffet coaches and sleepers in the range. Blue and grey please!!!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now my plan is to model the WR in the late 1970s/early 1980s. This was partially driven by the HST that is being released coming in the 7 coach configuration consistent with the Great Western Mainline. Right now, between the HST and the Leviathan (if you want to be depressed, I found pictures of her before scrapping) that region and time period is well covered. And with the Class 47, it will only get better.

I agree with the other posters that DMUs be a great addition. In particular, I would be delighted to see one of the Class 121 or 122 "Bubble Cars." That would open the possibility of creating a small branch line using one of those models. I think I would get a kick out of that.

And this is obvious, but as many accessories as possible. I'm excited to see everything that will be released. I'm especially interested in things like Diesel Sheds and station platforms. I know more is in the pipeline, so I'm excited to see what comes next!

Hey guys and gals (and others too :) )

What would be your top wish list (sorted) GWR for TT?

Mine would be for locos

1) 57XX

2) Saint Class

3) Collet Goods

4) Castle Class

Rolling stock

1) 5 plank wagons

2) Chocolate and cream coaches

3) Vent wans

4) Flatbed wagon

Seeing a loco pack with a shunter and a tender loco from all of the big four would be a lovely to see in the Big Four 100th year anniversary

Thomas - GWRdivTromsoe

I wonder if they can release Class 68, 88 & 93 using the same/similar tooling. The new Class 99 is Co-Co rather than Bo-Bo but also shares the same (now) Stadler platform. In fact they could potentially extend to Arnold as the UK classes are based on a Euro locomotive.