Single or Double Track Level Crossings

anthony-624690

I would like to know why there is no single track or double track level crossings available for TT:120, and will you be producing any in the future.

RDS Mod Note: I have changed the title of your thread to something that describes your question, rather than your full name.

Also,

Moderator Note:

It is in your own interest to have a unique user name. 

Could you please select ‘My Account’ towards the top right hand corner of your screen, then Community and choose a nickname in the ‘My Profile' tab, rather than your First name that has been automatically allocated by the system. We had hoped a Forum change was coming to prevent this automatic allocation but a manual change is required at the moment and there will be more than one member with your name. This request together with some other information for new posters is contained in a thread at the top of the General Discussion section called ‘Information for new members registering for the Forum’

I asked if there would be further accessories such as bridges/signals etc during episode 2 of tt talk and the hornby team said these were going to be produced. If I remember correctly Simon Kohler specifically said they would be producing level crossings in due course in this you tube Q&A.

SK has also said bridging is in their plans, no timeframe though.

I mention bridging particularly as I’ve been unable to find anything much in TT anywhere. Tillig has some but such products seem to be off their future plans, only leftovers available. There are some N scale that may be useable depending on arch height and width

https://www.modellbahnshop-lippe.com

Carry nearly all the Auhagen and Tillig TT range as well as TT from many other manufacturers. They also carry the excellent range of TT bridges by Hack Brucken.

I have bought from them for over 10 years both when I lived in the UK (pre-Brexit) and now in Europe. English language website as well as German. Highly recommended.

Auhagen prices at MBL seem to be about 30% lower than GVH, so even after shipping and any customs charges may well be cheaper for UK buyers if you are placing a sizeable order.