Hornby TT:120 Diorama Challenge

Rallymatt

This is a bit of an odd situation.

I am very happy to learn I managed 2nd place in the diorama challenge. It was Dodge who had to let me know, as the promised email from Hornby didn’t materialise and I don’t do social media.

I’d like to congratulate the other winners but sadly I don’t know who they are yet. No idea what happened to the public element of voting either. There is apparently a ‘technical Issue’ preventing Hornby from updating their competition winners pages.

I think it would be great if anyone who entered could share some pictures of their entries here so it is accessible to the enthusiasts 😁

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a bit of an odd situation.
I am very happy to learn I managed 2nd place in the diorama challenge. It was Dodge who had to let me know, as the promised email from Hornby didn’t materialise and I don’t do social media.
I’d like to congratulate the other winners but sadly I don’t know who they are yet. No idea what happened to the public element of voting either. There is apparently a ‘technical Issue’ preventing Hornby from updating their competition winners pages.
I think it would be great if anyone who entered could share some pictures of their entries here so it is accessible to the enthusiasts 😁

Here you go…. From Hornby’s FB page.

forum_image_6527236d63324.thumb.png.0e66add6451197a94fc675d6a169b1b6.png

forum_image_65272370f402a.thumb.png.c82c97c6613879caf2af164530c1614f.png

forum_image_65272374dd204.thumb.png.cfd23641f6e70f17c92b62b454d8676b.png

Cheers Dave and Peachy, some great looking work, and so varied! Congratulations to Stephen for bringing TT to the table and Peter for a very inviting shed that needs exploring 😁

I have started a ‘pictures only’ thread so hopefully all the modellers/train players in TT:120 will post some pictures of what their TT:120 journey has been in its first year, no discussions, we all want to see just pictures here 🤣

Hi all Diorama Challengers, mine didn't win.. 😭. Still, I have managed to upload the little video that I sent to Hornby onto Utube today. Please have a look and tell me what you think. It's called 'Crunchlea Nutt Crossing'.. Just search Utube for Hornby tt120 Diorama challenge and hopefully it will pop up, Thanks, Ken.

I love it Ken! So creative and the figures remind me of the original Paddington series so it’s a winner in my eyes! Again so completely different to everything else too! And it has humour in too 😁

Please add some pictures to the TT:120 a year in pictures thread 👍

• 4 weeks later...

It would have been nice to see more of all the the total entries. In a digital world it shouldn’t be so hard. I did hope that starting the ‘A year in TT:120’ thread may have collated more together. After all is said and done, it’s all about the layouts! 😁