My tribute to my friend John,Mystic Railroad

Aldebaran

I've deleted my post, making 96RAF's post to be somewhat puzzling. Sorry about that 96. It cannot be helped.

Why did I delete? In retrospect, the post could have been taken two ways, something that only occurred to me later. I meant to contribute to the layout, but later realized the post could be considered a critique, which was not my intention.

I thoroughly enjoyed Alberto's video. Alberto always looks to be having fun!

Bee

I'm not sure anyone took your post as a critique WATB. Alberto I am sure would have appreciated the perspective. Having been told off by the block captain for parking the wrong way round in Florida on one occasion I certainly did! R-

Roger, I did not want to be perceived as "that guy", who finds fault with everything. In re-reading my post (something I ordinarily do to check grammar, punctuation and spelling) it suddenly dawned on me that I possibly could be considered as such. It was a that moment my post was summarily removed and my explanation added.

÷÷÷

Alberto, please do check how you have parked the cars at the hotel. The hotel manager is likely to have a private word with you about following the markings on the pavement.

Bee

Thank you wholeheartedly to the friends of the forum who read my post and watched the video. As you will have understood, I do not define myself as a rigorous model maker but as a lover of playing with trains. I love British, French, American, Italian and some trains. German train. You are all right I have to make the parking lines, the ideal would be to park the cars behind the motel but for reasons of space which is not there I have to park them in front.....there are no people...the only inhabitants I am a cheerful lady from the saloon who looks out on the balcony and a patron of the saloon who leaves after drinking a lot of whisky.....a hint of a minimum of vegetation is missing and I confess that buying a Airfix 1:72 scale box of red Indians from inserting it in the mountains really tickles my imagination. I promise that the next video will be the beautiful class 66 DB Hornby red rover on a mission in the states. Warm greetings to all of you and I'm happy that you appreciate the model (now that's modeling) of the 'friend John Mystic railroad.

Aldebaran