Model Railway - What's your latest acquisition?

I'm not certain. Whenever Air-smoothed Merchant Navys are mentioned LC&DR goes a bit err......odd. When you've been here a while you notice it's just best to go along with him

He was hinting just now that WTD gets upset at the mention of Flying Scotsman. He's winding us up again, WTD doesn't get upset he gets very angry

What do you mean, GOES a bit odd?? I thought I had satisfied the 'odd' credentials on a permanent basis!! At least that is what SWMBO seems to think.

Does WTD get angry on a David Banner scale? You remember? - goes green, swells up, tears his shirt and trousers, and grows a fuzzy hairstyle and his irises go white ??  I thought it was Nellie that had that effect on the poor fellow, so Flying Scotchman is a new one.Oh well more fuel to the fire I suppose. I prefer rum to scotch in any case. And a case of it would be most welcome at Christmas. (Hint, Hint)

What I could never understand is why when the 'Hulk' returned to his human form his clothes miraculously repaired themselves. Amazing what they can do in Hollywood!

Hi LC&DR

Did you ever notice with 'Wonder Woman' when she was walking around, or just stood looking sexy, she was always wearing high heeled boots. When she was running she was wearing 'flaties' It took me a long time to notice - I didn't normally look that far down'

WTD does go strange whenever FS is mentioned. His eyes glaze and he starts muttering, 'Stuff it. Mount it'

Hi all,

Today I recieved one of my most wanted locos, a R257 Triang Railway's double ended loco in two tone green with twin pamtographs (both are intact).Its a little tired looking but with a liitle work it will look great.

All I need now is the complete 4 coach transcontinental in two tone green set to go with it.

Tony

I reckon it was Catherine Bach. Has that any signifigance other than giving WTD a chance of going to composers (again)?

Despite his protest I'm sure his reaction to Wonder Woman is the same as his reaction to FS.

Hope you enjoyed the book about the electrics (typical - Southern voltage!!), I haven't read it, or even seen it.

Decided to avail of some of the bargains over in Liverpool and picked up:

BR Hawksworth 1st Class, Brake 3rd and 1st/3rd Brake

Pullman 1st Class Palour, 3rd Class Kitchen and 3rd Class Brake

Also waiting on R3138 HST to arrive, but I had these custom weathered at TMC. 

Hoping the P2 TTS Sound version and 2-BIL show up shortly, have both on pre-order :)

The lot should be up on the channel as they come in, for anyone wanting to get a look! 

Thanks