Feedback modules?

Having messed about with the software try this!

Go into the layout design page and select the RED/Green point button.

When you press this button a window appears with I think 5 icons, one of these icons is a blue square if you select this it

says add loco detection sensor.

Place this on the grid and right click on it, a pop up window will appear.

Top says Device number, below that it says input port and then you have a title bar which says ACTIONS.

In the first column below the

ACTIONS title bar, left click and a drop down arrow will appear you can then scroll up and down.

The list shows all the actions you can choose from when this detector is triggered.

There are loads of options and I believe you can choose one or all of

them to function when the detector is triggered!!

If you select an action for a certain loco the box to the right will highlight where I guess you can put in the address of the locos you want something to happen to when the detector is triggered.

It

does look like it's going to transform RailMaster, a bit like when the Elite when from V1.3 to V1.4!!

Cheers

Ian

• 1 month later...

@stephenknicholson

I managed to obtain a bit of information from Hornby and this is posted in a thread I raised, called 'Hornby Lecture at Alexandra Palace'

I had not seen this thread before (can't understand why!) but that is interesting info

from wiggy25 on 27th March. I would like to see all those options that he mentions but I do not keep my layout out all the time.

@RDS

You don't need the layout to be connected, just fire up RM and create a new track plan, I don't even think you need any sections of track.

When you click on the side box showing the point buttons just select the box for detector, the list

will be selected from there.

Cheers

Ian

@wiggy25

Ian - Just after I finished typing but unfortunately after I had posted the reply, I realised that I could just run RailMaster (you are right, it doesn't need to be connected to anything) to get the features you have described. Thanks for your

posting, it gives a lot of clues as to what we can look forward to.

Archived