1.56 ver 8 problem

mcrook62

Hi mcrook62,

There's a separate part of the forum for Railmaster Queries - if you post your question there, you're far more likely to get a good response as it's monitored by people who have a good level of knowledge about Railmaster.

Hope that helps,

Regards

Alex

M crooks, hi, that was one of the reasons i was reluctant to add version 8, but having taken the plunge, i am afraid to tell you, that it does set all my 14 points, exactly the way it did before. Therefore  perhaps you need to look elsewhere. Nothing on mine, has changed, this is with elink, john

You need to instruct RM to set the points to a particular direction on start up, if thats what you want, and the order you want the software to do this. There is a new box in the point set-up dialogue (in the planning screen) where you will have probably been used to putting the direction of the points on start up, You now need to add a firing order (most folk just put the point DCC ID here) and save your track plan. Hope this helps. R-

Brilliant RAF96

Rev 9 isn't ready yet, is it? I have Rev 9 but only because of talks and tests throughout the day trying to sort my signal problem.

I guess they could have released it but I understood it would probably be tomorrow. My signal problem is now much closer, they hoped they had fixed it at 16:35 but are still looking into it for me.

I now don't have to load RM, click a signal and open layout design to save over it to make them work. RM now loads and one click on every signal makes them work correctly.

They are just one click (bug) short of fixing it and the next update will be made availabe to all.

These guys are good, we just have to be patient and keep them informed.

Maybe they have released rev 9 and are hopeful, they currently have my track plan and are testing that also.

Thank you HRMS you are doing a great job and we appreciate every minute of it

PJ

Archived