How long cable and min specs

Hi, can anyone please tell me how long the USB cable is with the E-link. Also I can't find the minimum specifications for RailMaster I looked on the web page and in the catologue but can't find them so can anyone please tell me the minimum specifications or point me in the right direction thankyou.

Ian

Yes I meant the minimun spec for the computer but I didn't find the standard minimum requirements and recommended requirements like you do in games or other software there normally on the back of cd cases or written down in software advertisements. Like when you look at the back of a cd-rom case it normally says "minimum requirements"  and says like 4gb ram, 512 mg nvidia graphics card, 3ghz processor and so fourth. I had a look at the tech spec thread couldn't find anything like that. All the software I brought does this.

You see due to me buying a game a couple of weeks ago I couldn't run it cause it was only for 64 bit and I only got 64 bit that's why I'm a bit conscience about buying this software I need to be sure it will run on my PC which is 6 years old and running vista.

Thank you I will have another look at the thread.

My pc is 32bit I was meant to say I get good performance on my pc  it's 3gb,1gb radeon gpx,500gb hard drive quad core 2.4 q6600. Hopefully it should run it. I just would of thought there would be a minimum requirement section like on the back of games or games online I would of thought it would have on the back of there cd cover. Hmm I just had a thought I could download the demo version but I will do that later. Thanks

@Cronan

Your PC will have no trouble running RM.

It is always worth Downloading the demo first and if you have an Elite controller or know someone who will lend you one, you could try RM out properly.

Sorry cronan not all of HRMS's info in that one thread, they said more about computer spec in Voice Control thread. 

But as others have said, your PC will have no trouble at all. 64bit definitely not needed and will work with dual core including Voice Control. 

And do download the trial version of the software as RDS suggests. Even without an Elite, you can play around without actually running trains and see how it works. Make sure you run it as Administrator and the first time you run it allow it to upgrade to the latest version 1.56. 

Archived