Wishlist for 2016/2017

LCDR

Sorry, Terry, just tested that link and it just threw me back to the beginning of this thread. Could you look into this, please, Admin? Anyway, try the site www.hornbyguide.com by not copying this link but making a fresh browser attempt, typing it in, and search for R.2717.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Terry, just tested that link and it just threw me back to the beginning of this thread. Could you look into this, please, Admin? Anyway, try the site www.hornbyguide.com by not copying this link but making a fresh browser attempt, typing it in, and search for R.2717.

Thanks ill check it out.

T

I would like to see a Class 175 / 180 DMU in 2 & 3 car form, Arrive Wales MK2 coaches, another run of the MK3 DVT and MK3 TS with new running numbers in Arriva Wales livery, Close coupling on the MK3 coaches, A all new tooling for class 142 Pacer DMU. Class 08 in DB Schenker livery,  Railroad ex Lima HST with sound, Modern skaledale station buildings, 3rd to 4th radius curved ponits.

peter

I am pleased that the Southern Railway is generally well supported by the model manufacturers but still consider the south eastern region is under represented. It would be nice to see some additional Wainright designs, particularly the H class 4-4-0 tank (to match the  existing push-pull coaches), R1 0-6-0 tank (remember the original Hornby super detail model) and the L1 and other lovely 4-4-0 tender engines!

I hereby declare that the Wealdsman and I are not the same person.

However I agree 110% with his wish list!!

The 'H' 0-4-4T, the D1 or E1 or L1 4-4-0 and the P 0-6-0T (rather than the R1) would be top of my 'hit parade'!

/media/tinymce_upload/ba03926624c840a0700f0695250fe1bb.jpg

Well I don't get listend to when, I make what I think are sensible sugestions about what should be a new

or reintroduced product.

So how about this real stupid idea for a new product a 4wh steam railmotor.

regards John

I hereby declare that the Wealdsman and I are not the same person.

However I agree 110% with his wish list!!

The 'H' 0-4-4T, the D1 or E1 or L1 4-4-0 and the P 0-6-0T (rather than the R1) would be top of my 'hit parade'!

Any locomotive designed by Harry Wainwright would be awesome, especially in full SECR green livery.

Hi all

Lets also add completly New four wheel coaches to the list the smallest real standard gauge ones I can find pictures of, had four compartments, so lets use that as the size and a brake coach and passanger milk van to go with them this time please.

So we can use them for proper trains and the space starved modern house dweller can have a model railway

I have no objections to the multi livery trick if the coach is at least of a realistic length and the right details like lamp tops etc.

regards John

/media/tinymce_upload/e5c76b5e2a2a1859bd24ba82fa7e3c11.JPG 

Alternatively how about this one?

Hi LC & DR 

Yes definatly. 

I like it and the ocasional prototyical oddity in the Hornby range can't hurt can it.

Single or as a pair with the luggage truck in the middle or as a single with the luggage truck

I think there where two very similar looking but different brands of rail bus??

Hopefully this sugestion is daft enough that Hornby will make them as one of there odd one offs

they do from time to time ;-)

as they say in the classics "I want one of those"

regards John

Hi  

All new locomotives are designed heavy enough and have powerfull enough motors

NOT to need traction tyres.

Any current model with traction tyres re designed NOT to need them

Any loco that has these has PPPP and was not properly designed in the first place.

And you can never get spares for the infuriating things when you need them.

Oh and please the reintroduction of servicable motors and proper spare part service like we used to have

regards John

Archived