Airfix QUICK BUILD J6015 Volkswagen Beetle: Black Marks on C Pillar

Ratch

I understand what you were talking about now. You would have more of a problem buying those kits, if you are somebody like Arkwright (From Open All Hours), or if you are like Granville (From Still Open All Hours), not wanting to spend a single penny!  😆

GNR-Gordon-4

Oh but granville was is open all hours wasn't he.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is the black marks on the C Pillar, of my Volkswagen Beetle:

/media/tinymce_upload/3f0832ba22f4b88a7c20dfb6ea3a2174.jpg

Well i know it is a different field but I run a club that customise hotwheels and what we do is is take a tiny bit ultra fine sand paper on the end of a tooth pick smooth out the problem wash in hot soupy water the buff with tooth paste i hope this helps

I am very sorry for the late reply, John Walker. 🫨 😳 ☹️ 😉 😀

It was over a year ago when I built my blue Beetle, but I remember correctly, I think I had a bit of trouble fitting the seats in. With several Airfix QUICK BUILD kits, I have had trouble getting the parts to stay together. Thankfully, I have never went to the glue option, as I don't want them to be permantely glued together. Besides, the boxes clearly state that "no glue is needed", so nobody should given have the thought of needing to use it.

I am sorry to say this, but the Airfix QUICK BUILD parts, do not go together, like LEGO parts do.

GNR-Gordon-4

Archived