Collectors Club

Homer

Just received the latest Hornby Magazine and there is a two page advert for the collectors club

'Don,t delay, join The Collectors Club today'

I tried but you receive a statement saying you will be advised when the club is up and running, come on Hornby sort this out.

You should not advertise under the product is ready to go.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Can't believe how much demand there is, for the Club relaunch, launch. Hornby may be tweaking the Club a bit, so the get it right and not launch it quickly and make a mistake or launch with some feature that might out people off it.

I am sure it will be coming very soon and I am sure it will be annoucned when it launches, via Hornby's emails and on this Forum, so why don't we have a bit of patience and wait just a bit longer?  😀

GNR-Gordon-4

Well WTD, I guess you’ll be missing from the forum for a while so you can do the shopping, get some barricades from the Council, fire up the barbie, cook the snags, peal the prawns, put the beer on ice and cut up the salad.

Hope you don’t end up with a total fire ban day, we’ve had a few of those lately.  Oops, forgot, England in winter, not likely. 

No it’s outside our house. The Red Arrows won’t display inside.

If you raised the chandelier a tad, they could fly in the front door without hitting it, out through the patio doors and do something spectacular as they gained height over the barble before disappearing over the back fence.

Just be careful though, that red white and blue smoke gets into everything.  Then again, PP’s told me privately you’re always blowing smoke so it will just make things more colourful.

Note to Jacob - you’ll need to google blowing smoke.

Archived