Why does the Date of the Club Model keep on Moving???

JJ73

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Annoyingly according to the advert in the latest club magazine, it's now expected in March, yet another delay...  😢

I don't want to upset you to much, but this site says April 2019. As has been said very many times, it will arrive when it arrives.

Yeah just seen that...was still saying February yesterday. It's annoying and would prefer if they gave a short update.

Yeah I missed that when I done my review of "The Collector" Mag on my channel - I didn't read the small print which says March 2019 but if you click on to the SecR H Class page on this Web site :-

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/bluebell-railway-secr-h-class-0-4-4t-263-era-11-hornby-collector-club-exclusive.html

It does say Expected April 2019

but what makes me laugh (I did even say this on my review of the mag on my vid) if you look at the advert about the H Class on P.27 of The Collector, there is a small circle which inside this circle tell you about this years Club Model 2019 (R3775 - a yellow diesel Pug engine) It says that it's "Arriving July 2019, but subject to change" - yeah if by any thing goes by last years model coming this year - this years model will be next year!!

See my 2 photos below :-

/media/tinymce_upload/903dd3c0d6c64f1ef4cd2b6a03d1123d.JPG

As you can see this years Model is an up-dated version of my old 2 Lima Diesels!!!

/media/tinymce_upload/f6b541c9678872e41330b8f9dc4f47bf.JPG

My old Diesel Models are BR D.2785 - which according to the photo in the circle are same Loco but only newer version & a different colour!!!

Guess what I saw in the February Issue of the Railway Modeller yesterday??? That right (this made me laugh) an advert for/about the old H-class 4-4-0 saying that it was/is due Januray 2019 but subject to change!!! The Date is ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! Come on Hornby - Get your act together!!! Yeah I know "it will arrive when it arrives." 

When I was looking @ the Mag in Smiths & I saw the Ad. - I was like "really"!!!

I was out & about on my Mountain bike on the Monsal Trail on a bike ride today - a bit cold aswell - but as the sun was out & I was moving - I didn't really feel it much but my tooties did feel the cold more than the rest of me!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...