Edward R9289

PJH194

Can anyone assist me please, one of the screws that fit in the plastic strip that connects the tender to the loco has come loose and goine missing. It seems to be a small black screw with a washer. There is such a huge range of screws that I am wary of ordering the right one. Does anyone know what specific spare I need for this. Also I don't seem to be able to find a service/parts sheet for this engine, does one exist?

Thanks very much.

Paul

I nearly bought an R9289 Edward that had a missing screw in Rails of Sheffield last year. I think they put it aside to repair it or send it back to Hornby. Looks like some of them are not fitted with screws in the factory that keeps the bar a strong connection between the locomotive and tender, or they are not screwed in tightly and fall out.

GNR-Gordon-4

WTD, also R9289 Edward having the can motor inside the tender which is also shared with R9290 James and R9291 Gordon. This tooling was made in 2015 for these three locomotives. No Hornby D49 locomotive can really supply parts for Edward, as Hornby have modified Edward a lot.

GNR-Gordon-4

Archived