Loco for 2019

TrainLover16

It’s a bit. My guess is that Hornby want to get rid of the 2018 locomotives first. I want the 2019 locomotive, so I am waiting to join, but I don’t want the 2018 locomotive, which is still the current offer.

As the image that howbiman has posted from the 2019 catalogue says, the stock is due in July, so the 2019 locomotive could be added when they come into stock.

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

I agree with HB, but if you go on the Collector Club page, on the 'Community' drop down box and add the membership to basket (Don't pay for it of course, as you are a member), it adds the 2018 loco to the basket. They should have the 2019 loco there too, so you can choose which one you want.

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

Some years ago I recall the club loco being late, and when the next years membership was renewed I got the same loco again. I rang and explained the problem, they said not to worry we''ll send you another one - which they did. No suggestion of returning the duplicate.

With regards the start of your membership year, are there any actual members on this thread, and if so what date does it say on your membership card?

If you look at joining, it says you get a "free 0-4-0. No reference to type. However I am of course aware that on other parts of the site it tells you what the 2019 model is.  Before anyone starts a new thread as to when it will arrive - it says July 2019 - but this may change.

With regards the start of your membership year, are there any actual members on this thread, and if so what date does it say on your membership card?

BB.........the expiry date on my membership card is 23rd Feb 2019.........I have a diary note to rejoin on that date.........HB

@bulleidboy

It says that now, but the other day when added the membership to basket, is said free loco gift of the 2018 loco. It didn't say it in those words, but something like that. It also displayed the image of the 2018 loco, so I will hold on a bit on joining, to make sure I get the 2019 loco. Hopefully when the image appears on the website of it, this should confirm I get that when the stocks come in and I don't get the 2018 loco.

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

@bulleidboy

It says that now, but the other day when added the membership to basket, is said free loco gift of the 2018 loco. It didn't say it in those words, but something like that. It also displayed the image of the 2018 loco, so I will hold on a bit on joining, to make sure I get the 2019 loco. Hopefully when the image appears on the website of it, this should confirm I get that when the stocks come in and I don't get the 2018 loco.

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

I've just run through the join-up pages, there is no mention of the 2018 loco and no image of the old one......

I have no doubt that the Diesel shunter will be provided........... 😆.........HB

It's supposed to be website. Not sure what a wesbote is. You will have to ask my iPhone that! I kept retyping the word 'website', but it kept changing the word to 'wesbote'. I gave up in the battle and let my iPhone win with it's gibberish language, that it's obsessed with!  😆 😉 😀

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)