Loco for 2019

TrainLover16

I've had the last issue but it didn't come with a reminder. I kind of expected it to because clubs sometimes do. I think it would give a bit of a personal touch, but never mind  😀 It's a good job my membership card resides in the display cabinet, so there's no chance of losing it, otherwise I'd be wondering now when exactly I joined  🤔

@walkingthedog

I keep track of the clubs I am in, but I'm not in the Hornby Collector Club, not untill I can be sure that I recieve the 2019 Bagnall Shunter in Network Rail livery and then I'll be joining it again.

@station Cat

When you recieved the last 'The Collector' magazine,on the piece of paper that has your home address on, did you not recieve on the reverse of that a rejoin reminder? If not, then you may have missed an issue.

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

Latest news...........You will only receive the R3775 Bagnal Shunter model when joining the 2019 club. This is due to launch at the end of Feb/early March, so please do keep an eye on the website for when this changes....info from customer services............HB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Flightsimer..........yes it can be converted either by soldering the decoder wires directly to the pick-up leads and motor or solder in a DCC socket, either 6 pin or 8 pin depending on your choice of decoder........the basice Hornby X9659 4 pin decoder would also be suitable..........there is loads of space inside and can easily accomodate a TTS sound decoder with speaker........HB

/media/tinymce_upload/5ac6b03c2a60f6ded298abf4a3fafab4.JPG