2019 Club start date

Howbi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hornby - what a farce.......you've had months to get the Collector Club website correctly designed but here we are with Access Denied to two sections to Members and you have covertly removed the 10% discount which was not intended this year but was still shown on the shop pages for a week.......your Club team need to get a grip!!!........SK will not be pleased........ 😮.........HB

@WTD

I had the same issue, if you call them up they will sort the Club Exclusive order for you. The reason given to me was the Membership was still processing when you view your order online. I did manage to place a few pre-orders while the 10% discount was present but when they viewed my orders to resolve the above, they told me I should not have been given a discount since the only perk was a free loco. It remains to be seen whether they leave the discounted orders already placed or cancel them, but if they do that then I expect it will cause a lot of negative feeling.

@WTD

I never mentioned the discount to Hornby, I contacted them to see if I could purchase the Collector H Class since I had the same issue as you. They told me after viewing my pre-orders that the discount should not have been given but they were aware of it. It was you that brought it to my attention in this thread so I expect Hornby already knew.

Archived