Airfix Model club

EMU

Well, after months of waiting for the re-launch, waiting for a notification that never came, I joined to find the discount has gone and the flying hours requirement has increased substantially. Not to mention the questionable purpose of the almost empty box I recieved through the post. I am left wondering what is the point. I just hope I can recoup the £15 in they only way now available, the redemption of my substantial stock of flying hours. ☹️

I paid the extra to get the kit so money wise feel I'm only a few pounds down so to speak but couldn't see the point in paying just for the membership without the kit...unless you've loads of flying hours ...  I did get the free book on the Airfix listings so must have been quick off the mark to sign up, so again feel I have paid for a reasonable deal with great expectations on some exclusive kits available only to members in the future...I've only got 9 flying hours saved up as traded mine in just before things went to ground, so got a long way to go before redeeming the now required amount! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...