Collecteur guide

Livio

Good morning all.  I do not speak English but I use a translator.  I am in France.  Recently I started collecting Micro Scalextric cars and that's why I signed up for this forum.  I'm looking to see if there is a full list of Micro Scalextric cars or a collector guide.  I can't seem to clearly know everything that exists.  Thank you

Salut Livio - bienvenue sur le forum!

Un collectionneur Micro Scalextric a créé ce site Web pour tous les ensembles et voitures produits de 1994 à 2014: www.microscalextric.wickedlemon.co.uk

Tous les nouveaux ensembles et voitures 2019 et 2020 sont répertoriés dans ce fil: www.scalextric.com/uk-en/forum/new-micro-scalextric-track-system

J'espère que ça aide!

Salut. Merci pour vos reponses. Je suis arrivé à compter environ 240 voitures différentes sur internet. J’en ai déjà 90 . C’est juste que j’aimerais savoir s’il existe une liste précise de tout les voitures de Micro Scalextric. J’ai aussi une collection d’environ 1400 voitures en hO slot d’un peu tout fabriquants. 

The Ultimate Guide to Scalextric 8th Edition only lists 1/32 and 1/24 scale Scalextric products - not 1/64 Scalextric Micro MR-1 and Micro Scalextric. The very brief mention of Micro Scalextric in the introduction is incomplete - there is no mention of MR-1 at all.

There were some Micro Scalextric catalogues published and some Scalextric catalogues have included Micro Scalextric products. There is a partial collection at SlotRacer Online: slotracer.online/library/scalextric/index

Yes, it was me who wrote the two articles about the origins of Micro Scalextric - first published in the National Scalextric Collectors Club Journal in 2014. I have also written some articles about Micro Scalextric for Slot Car Magazine and Slot.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

´Bonjour.J’ai une F1 Benetton blue /verte et une verte/verte. La différence entre le bleu et le vert de deux Benetton est très fabile. Est ce qelqeun sait s'il s'agit de deux versions différentes?

Hi Livio. Yes, that is the best-known paint variation in the Micro Scalextric range. The blue-green cars are the most common, but the green-green cars are certainly not super-rare. The two cars side-by-side do look very cool!

Both variations were found in the basic figure-of-eight G094 World Championship set that first appeared in 1996. The blue-green car continued to feature in subsequent versions of the World Championship set, until that entry-level set was replaced by My First Scalextric in 2001. It also appeared as an individually-packaged car. The #28 Ferrari and #5 Benetton are two of the most common Micro Scalextric cars.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Good morning. I have never found a complete Microscalextric guide. I think I still managed to make a complete collection. All the cars from SCALEXTRIC MICRO MR 1 ( 1995 ), MICRO SCALEXTRIC 12 V ( 1996-2019 ) and MICRO SCALEXTRIC 9 V ( 2019 ♾️🔀 ) that I can find in 4 years of collection are here.

…. starting with the presentation of these imaginary cars that I find cute and that the manufacturer sometimes calls "buggys". I call them "Thingies" and I think calling them that would suit them. Their chassis is a narrow Hornby 12V with one particularity; a mechanical imitation plate is attached directly to the rear of the chassis.forum_image_641fa62bd5c03.thumb.png.2f31c041bda281a3a2a6750e3fac783a.pngforum_image_641fa63598166.thumb.png.0f8dcd14946563d0f57c830f1bbe1c9c.png

Thanks Andy. I will try to get this book. I will also post photos of all the cars I have collected so far. I believe that my collection is complete. In all the research I've done I haven't found anything else.

Toy Story. With a Hornby 12V narrow chassis Toy Story. With a Hornby 12V narrow chassis in blue.in blue.