"The opportunity to purchase exclusive Club models" - but no photo

JJ73

Hiya

On the H. C. C. Page it says "The opportunity to purchase exclusive Club models" & in the Welcome letter (in which I got yesterday along with the Pin Badge, Reward Card & the Badge Holder) it say it is the "R3837 K&WVR (Preserved), Standard 2MT, 2-6-0, No. 78022 - Era 11" but can't find much / any photos of what it may look like!!! Does any 1 have any photos of it please???

Thanks in advance 🙂🚂🚂🚂

• 4 months later...
Hi Folks, where do I find this on the Hornby website? Looking to preorder but it's not in the shop or in the Club Members area.

Did you find the Club locomotive on the Hornby website? I'm looking to order with a ROW membership but can't find the item.

I don't think the BR2MT exclusive club loco has been released yet - and I don't think it will be released before the non-club exclusive versions of the same model are available and they have slipped back in the release schedule until the Autumn.

It was briefly in the online catalog, as a pre-order - except the pre-order mechanism was not actually enabled. When I e-mailed Hornby about that problem they said it was not available yet, and not long after that, it was removed from the online catalog.

I ordered my BR2MT on the 10th February 2021 using the "Online Pre-Order" - it all worked well, and I received an email from Hornby confirming the order. As has already been said, it will probably arrive when the other versions are available - Autumn?