To P2 or Not to P2

JeremiahBunyan

It's really great to see the models as the development progresses instead of an announcement just before release that another manufacturer does.  The W1 looks to have made a step up in quality compared to previous samples - well done! I have a R3840 in grey on pre-order but it also looks fabulous in Apple Green - very tempting! Do you know, will there be flanged wheels included for the trailing pony?

• 2 weeks later...
It's really great to see the models as the development progresses instead of an announcement just before release that another manufacturer does.  The W1 looks to have made a step up in quality compared to previous samples - well done! I have a R3840 in grey on pre-order but it also looks fabulous in Apple Green - very tempting! Do you know, will there be flanged wheels included for the trailing pony?

Hi, thanks for your kind comments and sorry about the slow reply. I think the apple green may be my favorite as well! I can confirm all W1 models will be supplied with both flat and flanged wheels, as should all newly designed Hornby models from now on.