Welcome Stuff for Membership

Well I have ended up with 2 copies of Issue 123 (Spring 2020) & came on the forum to ask if any 1 wanted & no 1 yes has said yes!!! Also with Issue 128 (Summer 2021) - I never got that issue - untill I rang them last Monday - & got it Friday - so it was a few months late - which meant I missed out on the Competition on P.41!!! πŸ™ Oh well I never win at any thing any way 😐 & as per usual I'm doing a review of Issue128 which will be on my Channel pretty much now!!! & Yes I am 'that youtube guy!' Thank you very much Apart from that - I'm not sure - May be once in a while Hornby Mess up perhaps??? πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚

Ok JJ, thanks! I was kind of thinking they messed up too, and maybe we are both right. Thanks for the help!

Mod Edit : Abraham, please try to refrain from using the blue button with the white arrow for a simple reply. Instead just use the reply box under the last post. The blue button is really for replies to posts of antiquity when readers may need to be reminded of the context. Also any images in the referenced post will subject your reply to a delay for moderation.

You will note this post has been edited.

When you ring Hornby - you go straight through to automatic menu - if I remember correctly - you get 3 options I think - choose which option you want - then depending on how busy they are, you will end up listening to some music, & every few minutes you will hear a voice telling you where you are in the queue - i.e. no. 6, no. 5 & so forth untill you get to no. 1 in the queue (this can be some time depending on other folks length of calls!!!) - then you get some one answering the call!!! - hope this helps πŸ™‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...