A folder for the Collector Mag???

JJ73

Normally these binders are pushed out at year end as a special offer by the publishers.

Why don’t you write to the Collectors Club at Hornby direct asking the question as you know the forum is only members chin-wagging amongst themselves. The address is on the Collectors Club forum page header.

@ Brew Man :- I was going to say - Back issues??? I didn't say any thing about back issues!!! - Yes that is what I meant "actual physical folders"!!!

@ Raf :- Ok - I might just do that - Thank you πŸ™‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚

I could be wrong (probably am!) but I seem to remember annual binders being offered for purchase in the very early days of the magazine but whether it came to anything, I do not know. If the offer was there, presumably the take-up was insufficient to warrant continuing the idea. Those with early copies of the magazine may be able to confirm or deny. Perhaps the move away from monthly issues was part of the problem?

At one time I had the latest version (print format) of The Collector in a soft plastic binder with pocket pages - each page (pocket) would hold one edition, and the binder would hold about ten editions. I bought this in Asda. The trouble is they eventually take up a lot of room - I'm not sure I should say this, but I had the older version of The Collector from edition 2 until the last edition and they got thrown out (recycled).

I have Hornby Magazine from Issue One to date, and they take up nearly ten feet of shelf space.

@ Going Spare :- Now that you mention it - I've just checked back & I started from Issue 92 & on the back pages between Issue 92 to 100 - you could order 'Hornby Collector Club Magazine Binder' for Β£10 (but I don't know how many you get for Β£10 any way???) πŸ€”πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚