Missing Parts

Tristan-350311

Hello everyone, and Ratch. I had a question about parts that didn't come with my kit. I'm building the 1:72 scale A-4B Skyhawk and realized that I don't have a canopy. I checked everywhere. It wasn't in the box. I was wondering if any of you knew where I could order extra parts? Thanks! thumbsup

• 2 weeks later...
The charge may relate to older kits, I'm not really sure how it works.

I think - if its an Airfix fault, eg a mis-moulded or missing part in a new kit, there is no charge but if the kit is 2nd hand or you lost the part then Airfix charge for the part and postage

eg. I have an Aston Martin DB5 which bought direct from Airfix several years ago. When I opened the kit to build just last year it I found that the body shell was mis-moulded. Airfix sent me a replacement body upon request. In the past I have paid for parts missing from older kits which were not new

I had two F runners in my Victor but no G runner and was charged because "It was out of warranty". Having bought it direct from Airfix - I shall check the contents in future, though these modern mega-part kits ma take time and concentration to do.

I had two F runners in my Victor but no G runner and was charged because "It was out of warranty". Having bought it direct from Airfix - I shall check the contents in future, though these modern mega-part kits ma take time and concentration to do.

I had a similar issue last year with the Whitley brought directly from Hornby but unopened for 3/4 years.