Track plan video goes viral

JJ73

Hiya

I just can't believe it - I made a Video about the Hornby Track Plans - Edition 14 on March 2019 thinking it would get about 120 views or something like that, but no, but guess what - it has just gone VIRAL hitting 10,000 Views!!! It has only taken 3 yrs & 5 months to go Viral! (From Today's date - 06/08/2022) W😮W. I didn't think any of my videos would ever do that!!! Here is the link if you want to see it :-

Thank you in advance 🚂

Thank you RP - the funny thing is - it not really all that interesting - only if may be you like the track plan book - which obviously over 10,000 folks do!!! it's nearly 21 minutes long!!! But there we go!!! 🚂

Thank you L. O. P. - yes it did take time to reach that many views!!! For my next trick (or my next Video to go Viral) is my Video called

which only has 6540 Views which I made on the 10th December 2018 - so I'll talk to you more about it in 3 yrs & 5 months!!! 😄🚂

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Another Up-date - as of today (11/11/2023) my Hornby Track Plan Video has just reached 12,007 views (& nothing to do with James Bond if your wondering!!!) with 29 comments!!!

& my other Video - My version of Hornby's Track Mat Video has reached 7034 Views with 7 Comments!!! 🚂

• 5 months later...

Up-date - My Track Plan Video (As of 26/04/2024) has now reached 13,003 views with 24 comments & my other video - My Version of Hornby Track Mat has now got 7787 Views with 7 Views!!! Thanks for every one who has watched them 😊🚂

• Like 2