Average speed greater than Top speed ?

Richard001

Hello Everyone,

Recently I started to use the new version of the ARC app with my Arc Air setup. [i like the classic App] However, I have noticed that in the section More Statistics the Average speed is higher that the Top speed. How is this possible?

I am set to km/hour [real]. I tried changing to km/hour [scale]. No change. The average speed remained higher than the Top speed.

Has anyone observed this or can explain it?

Hi Andy just read the post on the link you provided above which talks about BLE. I had no idea what this was but a quick Google search identified Bluetooth Low Energy as the most likely candidate. I'm still a little unclear on what that linked post was saying to be honest. However, good news is that I am hoping to be able to get hold of an old iPhone in a day or so to see if the speed issue on the app resolved itself on the Apple software.

Hi Andy just read the post on the link you provided above which talks about BLE. I had no idea what this was but a quick Google search identified Bluetooth Low Energy as the most likely candidate. I'm still a little unclear on what that linked post was saying to be honest. However, good news is that I am hoping to be able to get hold of an old iPhone in a day or so to see if the speed issue on the app resolved itself on the Apple software.

The BLE can bes used to make an app for Windows, iOs or Android. the Magic APP was made using this.

There is no APP that is specific to a powerbase. All ARC powerbases use the same APP. It changes the features based on what powerbase you have.

I think the last update was more than 2 years ago...