Hm6010 and seep PM4

MikeMart

Hi, as on my TT layout I'm using double slip from Tillig (which has no springs) I bought some seep PM4 point motors. But for some reason it won't work. It fires, moves for fractions of millimetre, but not enough to move to other coil. Other seep motors without latching mechanism works fine, so there is no issue with HM6010. I remember reading earlier that HM6010 has built in CDU, but can it be not powerful enough? If so, is it possible to add additional one somewhere before motor? (Forgive my ignorance, wiring and electricity in general is still somehow dark magic for me)

Have you tested the SEEP motors (powered by HM6010) without them physically installed and attached to the point? (To verify they are in sound working condition.)

If they work uninstalled & unattached, but not once they are, the most likely cause is an incorrect/problematic installation - resulting in them being physically prevented from moving.

If following further testing CDU is determined to be too weak: the ‘C’ (common) pin of ports 1-3 on the HM6010 can be combined to increase the strength/effectiveness of the in-built CDU - since they share an internal circuit.

However it is critical to keep port 4 entirely separate, since it uses a completely separate internal circuit & you would cause damage to the HM6010 by bridging these circuits.