Unread Content?

dogsbody

Should I use this while looking in the Airfiix section? 

My main area of interest is aircraft, followed by Armour then Humbrol. 

But, when I click on the Unread Content, most of the stuff concerns trains. 

Am I doing something wrong? It's taking me a while to figure out the forum's new format.

Chris

We are trying to get the brands forum content better split so that the unread content and other filters only apply to the brand selected. At present a member of any brand forum is logged into every brand forum, hence why you see all subjects. This has also led to some members posting in the wrong forums.

• Like 1

You need to get to the Airfix Forum.  The page looks like this.  Then click on the box "Airfix" in the menue on the right hand side.  This will untick all the boxes which will become white - empty.  Then tick the subjects you are interested in your case Aircraft, military vehicles and Humbrol (techniques, tips.......) and you will only see the ones you are interested in.

image.thumb.jpeg.8bf0a0b1bd637da75e03089f0264a810.jpegou will see a list of different sections ....

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

If you're really into aircraft, armor, and Humbrol, maybe try tweaking your notification settings or filters to hone in more on those areas. Sometimes the default setup throws in stuff from all over the place, which can be a bit overwhelming if you're just looking for your specific interests.