Coronation class soon

rman

It's Spring time and you know what that means the Coronation classes should be released soon. It's amazing they were supposed to released with the other steam locomatives in Spring 2023 but delayed until 2025 and then bought forward again to Spring 2024. I wonder if they'll be released on time.

If its anything like the HST and coaches release expect a day or so between items released on the same date.

27th May 2024

BR 57' era 4 coaches

30th May 2024

LMS Loco era 3, LMS 57' coaches, BR57' era 5 coaches.

5th June 2024

BR era 4 & 5 Loco's

Again looking at the HST locos that release the 'together' there may be a day or so between the actual releases. Also meta data subject to change.

Princess underwent a radical rework after initial launches. Cast body, 5 pole motor Have a feeling the upping in spec created some of changes in the delivery schedule. It’s a cracking spec on paper, hope it’s the way the scale develops, HST has shown similar ramp up in quality over the initial descriptions. 😁

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst waiting for the coronation class it's interesting to see that one of the coaches is now in stock - TT4035 BR 50' Passenger Brake, M31040M - Era 5. A lone outrider at 1.5 months in advance of it's siblings. Maybe I'll partner it with one of my coachless HSTs to have the fastest parcel service around 😀

Now I dis just receive an email from Hornby and for a moment I thought I was experiencing some new form of despatch efficiency from the warehouse.

Sadly it was a marketing email however there is a competition to win an Easterner set so I may take a look when I get home!

• Like 1