TT120 low stock and stock replenishment updates

Moccasin

As the Hornby online shop is somewhat erratic in TT120 stock, I thought I'd start a thread for highlighting anything significant but which doesn't really require its own thread.

I noted this morning that the HM7000 TXS version of Mallard has come back into stock after showing out of stock for a while.

I think the Blue 08 is now the only TT120 locomotive release that is no longer available (it has disappeared from the store entirely).

• Thanks 3

• 96RAF pinned this topic

It is suggested that folk also set stock alerts in their "My Account" and then post on here if they work or not. I seem to remember folk reporting such stock alert failures before. Any examples would help investigate those failings.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 96RAF said:

It is suggested that folk also set stock alerts in their "My Account" and then post on here if they work or not. I seem to remember folk reporting such stock alert failures before. Any examples would help investigate those failings.

I've had a few issues with stock alerts. One time i never got the alert at all and recently the stock alert came in, but about two/three days after the website said it was in stock.

Edited by Dodge1965
  • Like 1