Calendar

Col Gre

Well the online January one has incorrect dates on it. It is starting January on a Thursday when it should be a Monday!

Yep just seen that as I installed it today as my desktop wallpaper. sent a message to customer services.

I've not had mine either and was given this contact:

The 2024 club calendar has been sent. Please direct people to email newclubs@hornby.com requesting for a club calendar to be sent - Fiona Burns will send these out 🙂

Also, if you have any complaints of the issue 9 Club Magazine will duplicate pages, we are aware of this issue and Dale is contacting the printers. The same process above applies to people who have print issues with the issue 9 mag or if they have not received it.

HTH

Hi,

Mine arrived in December along with the magazine. Could be a Royal Mail issue rather than an Airfix one, as my other half sent some items out to her customers and some have received their mail and others are still waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've not had mine either and was given this contact:

The 2024 club calendar has been sent. Please direct people to email newclubs@hornby.com requesting for a club calendar to be sent - Fiona Burns will send these out 🙂

Also, if you have any complaints of the issue 9 Club Magazine will duplicate pages, we are aware of this issue and Dale is contacting the printers. The same process above applies to people who have print issues with the issue 9 mag or if they have not received it.

HTH

For those who cannot search

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 1:55 PM, Ratch said:

Two packages from Airfix today, one with a catalogue and the other (probably from the publishers) with the Club magazine and 2024 Calendar 

53465835875_33a6009873_z.jpg

I thought us mortels had to purchase the catalogue. You’re obviously special 😉. The other two I believe I received before my membership expired in January 😁

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 27/02/2024 at 12:31, Tour de Airfix said:

I thought us mortels had to purchase the catalogue. You’re obviously special 😉

I get samples for review too 😉

On 25/03/2024 at 11:29, Naaman-380954 said:

As we are now 1/4 of the way through 2024 it begs the question: Is Airfix releasing a calendar this year?

I have merged your post with a thread on this very topic.