Loco not responding to STOP LAYOUT HM7000

Hello 

I have TT120 locos set up on 

HM7000 with just odd issues I have just bought another new loco and an 18 pin decoder and it seems to have set up correctly I can control the speed etc and the sound is OK however if I activate the stop layout request all locos stop as expected except the new loco which just keeps running . 

I have tried deleting the loco and decoder and then reinstalling it but it does the same thing .

Any suggestions as to what the issue is it's definitely set to Bluetooth and not DCC in the settings I have refreshed the Cv a couple of times 

Since this sounds like a new bug that hasn’t been identified previously, it would be sensible to email hm.customercare@hornby.com and provide the devs with more details.  That will aid them to identify and resolve the cause of the issue.

Edited by LTSR_NSE
Grammar

Yes it is  I tried another decoder and that works . 

I installed it exactly the same way as the others I have (6) and they all work the same except this one decoder . As I mentioned it controls the loco (flying Scotsman) OK but if I want to Stop the layout on the HM7000 ap all locos stop dead but this one just keeps running 

I have had another try today completely deleted the app (android on a lenovo M10) 

Tried reloading the decoder in a different loco (falcon ) and had exactly the same issue the other 5 locos have all loaded and operate correctly.  I have also checked the CVs and I cant see anything different . I bought the decoder from Amazon so I am returning it to them and they are sending out a replacement tomorrow .

So I will see what happens with that.  

• Like 1