Bluetooth accessories decoders

Hi

I have scanned through the general discussions part of the forum, but cannot find anything to help my brother and I.

I am running Railmaster with E-link, my brother is setting up his new layout with HM-7000 system. We have been able to understand most of what we are doing, but we have a problem with Bluetooth accessories decoder. We bought two R6010 and we are using MTB MP1 slow action points motors. If you assign a port to points, you get a double tap actuation which is not enough to fully operate the motor, you have to operate the port three time to get the full movement. Can anyone help with advice please. 

Thanks

P

Confused me for a moment:  R6010 is a wagon 🙂  HM6010 is the accessory decoder you're referring to I think

I have a feeling the decoder is intended for solenoid motors rather than motor-driven slow-action types such as the MP1?  

Maybe try the decoder in "signal lighting" mode which applies continuous power to one output or the other?  According to the manual the MP1 has automatic power shut-off at end of travel, and is safe to apply continuous power.  I've seen elsewhere that this allows you to use a standard SPDT switch rather than a momentary type and therefore you can have indicator LEDs also on the same switch.

Edited by ntpntpntp

Thanks NTP

We have followed your advice and the points now work correctly, thank you.

Thanks 96RAF, I have read your suggested post, some useful information, I have passed it on to my brother.

P