Club Coin

Airfix Club page

Behold the unveiling of the limited-edition 2024 Airfix Club Coin!

What’s this? A new limited-edition Airfix Club Coin? That’s right, you heard it! By joining the Airfix Club, you're not just gaining access to the exclusive Club kit welcome pack perks; you're also stepping into a world of exclusive discounts, competitions, members only products and valuable access to the latest and greatest news within the modelling community. Now introducing our exclusive, limited-edition 2024 Airfix Club Coin, with only 250 available, there’s no time to wait!

Airfix 2024 Club Coin with 1:72 scale Supermarine Spitfire PR.XIX and 1:72 scale Hawker Typhoon Mk.IB

With the intricate craftmanship, Runway25 have yet again crafted another highly detailed metallic coin, honouring the 80th anniversary of D-Day coinciding with our 2024 Club Kit. Featuring the iconic Supermarine Spitfire PR.XIX and Hawker Typhoon Mk.IB that served during the Normandy Campaign, will this coin be yours?

Don't miss your chance to secure yours before they vanish into history, join the Airfix Club today!

• Confused 1

I’m not getting this new fad of Airfix and others for producing coins. What’s one supposed to do with them? 

If, for example, Airfix were to produce a stand for our models with a slot in which to place the coin then may be I’d see some sense in them. 🤷‍♂️

I ordered one which arrived today. Bigger and heavier than I was expecting and with a limited edition number engraved on it and in a protective hard plastic case. As I collect Airfix ephemera, I'm very pleased with it! But has anyone else seen the news about Airfix wrist-watches? £210 - £335 seems rather expensive....