Power from Select accessories socket

Why do you need 2 CDUs? Usually one is sufficient for any layout. One CDU should fire two, three or even more point motors simultaneously. But in answer to your question, using the 15V Aux output would be ill-advised anyway. Most CDUs require 19-24V for reliable operation.

I take it you are powering and throwing your points through a separate electrical supply, not using DCC accessory decoders which maybe draw power from the track bus anyway? 

How many of those 11 points do you expect to throw simultaneously?  That's an indicator of how powerful a CDU you need. There are some quite powerful heavy duty units out there should you be intending to make use of route selection to throw an entire fiddleyard run of points or a route through a complex station with a single button press.  If you're just firing individual points (or pairs of points on a crossover) a standard CDU will do the job.

Having said that, for the last 30 years I've gone against the norm and actually have individual small CDUs I build myself for each point!  The reason is because I have an exhibition layout with two or three people all throwing points for the route they are running, they don't want to have to wait for one central CDU to recharge.  My fiddleyard uses route selection with maybe a dozen points fired simultaneously from a single button.  

I agree with @Brew Man regarding the supply voltage.  I power my CDU(s) from 24V to ensure plenty of "thump" for solenoid point motors 🙂 

My Gauge-master CDU when I was using it was powered from the Aux AC of an old HM2000 which is rated at 18v, so the Select Aux whilst marginal would probably work, given you are using the 4-amp PSU, as a 1-amp wall wart PSU wouldn't have the overhead to run track and accessories.