Railmaster Version 1.66 Rev 0 released...

Link at page top.

Release notes...

The latest release of RailMaster is a maintenance release.  This update continues to make RailMaster more robust and reliable.

● +Minor enhancements and bug fixes based on reports from users and postings on the Hornby forum
● +Latest Hornby locos profiled and added
● +New LaisDCC loco decoders added
● +Uncouplers can now be operated through Voice Control
● +You can now search through loco roster by name as well as DCC ID in locos editing
● +Loco CVs up to 1023 can now be read and written to
● +Smart integration with KnowledgeBase system
● +Guides in all languages updated for version 1.66

Good news for those wanting to fiddle with high range CVs.

Rob

Good to see a update showing that Hornby are still supporting Railmaster. Perhaps we can also have an update to the android handheld app so that the slide contol on the throttle works everytime. I am currently using JMRI and the Engine Driver app to control locos. Engine driver is much better than the Railmaster handheld app.

Greg, I agree with you 100%, trouble is Hornby are not using an Android app. They are just using Chrome and a very outdated version at that. That is why it does not work. 

I have been asking for a refund of my payment for years because of this but my request falls on deaf ears.

A proper app as Bachmann has developed and as  you say the JMRI app are the correct way to go, and both are free. HOW CAN HORNBY THINK THEY CAN CHARGE FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS NEVER WORKED.?

Can you confirm whether it is the R3592TTS class 31 that you are referring to as we have tested this and the light/sound functions appear when selecting the loco to add.

Yes it is.

I have downloaded onto two different Windows tablets, and the functions table states 'not used' on both.

I have just downloaded it again with no difference.

Thanks for Minoru R3312, but still no Westminster R3311.

Good to see a update showing that Hornby are still supporting Railmaster. Perhaps we can also have an update to the android handheld app so that the slide contol on the throttle works everytime. I am currently using JMRI and the Engine Driver app to control locos. Engine driver is much better than the Railmaster handheld app.

My Sony Xperia seems to work fine.

My TTS steamers appear to have lost all the sound descriptions from the control pads on screen. When you point at the button F0, F1 etc... there is a pop up telling you what the function is but before it was on the pads. My Flying Scotsman R3284TTS has now lost it's sound completely. Attempting to read the chip in eLink produces a message that the decoder chip is not in the database.

M

• 4 weeks later...

Archived