Headstones and graves added to churchyard

morairamike

These are some of the headstones and graves I bought off wish for a few pounds.  Just have to add more grass around the graves to replace the grass I had to mow to fit them

/media/tinymce_upload/e022cfdbf568f773cef4fb94a52cc963.jpg/media/tinymce_upload/ba3d7a2ec3037cfc4d7b9ef7e4d9a6e7.jpg

@Atom

Perhaps a family grave plot......a mother/father and two children with sequentially shortened graves as an indication of age...... 😉

I still have to finish off the graves put back grass in mounds. The short grave will be rectified. 

The gap between the segments will be covered by a hedge. The section with the church on lifts out to allow access to track in the tunnel below in case of derailments or points failures. There are four holding bays in the tunnel. Have to work out a system of informing me when trains are in the correct position. Another challenge. 

Hi all

They look a little close together, the variety is good.

Have you though about having a funeral instead of the over done wedding Langley Miniatures do the appropriate figures and a very nice horse drawn hearse kit.

regards John