1/48th TSR 2 kit

chris_dorrington

Hi,

This is more of a plea than a discussion, but Airfix can you, like you have with so many legacy kits, please tool a replacement for you 1/48th TSR 2 kit.

we were all amazed and very grateful when it first came out, but to arrive at anything like a descent build involves a world of pain.

yes, I know that cash was short at the time, but correcting the many inaccuracies involves fitting hundreds of pounds worth of resin bits and struggling with the many other issues I.e. main intakes, tail intake, undercarriage doors, air brakes etc.

Please, this is a very important British aircraft type so can we either have a retooled or replacement kit, I am certain that it would sell - I would buy at least four for a start.

Thanks

Chris

forum_image_62557e21619ba.thumb.png.cc1fa80ecebd2ea0706d6f9b2df686d5.png

Wow.... completely missed that one! You live and learn! Thanks for pointing that out.

Incidentally Ken, when you post something please press the "post reply" button once .......there were multiple copies of your post waiting to be moderated. It takes time to see a reaction when you click the button.

I think I approved the different ones and deleted the copies ......I hope! wink

• 2 weeks later...