Locomotive Profiles for HM7000

Hi, I have just bought a second 8 pin sound decoder (HM7000) to use for my Heljen Class 17, the first being used for my Hornby class 31 with great success. Sadly from what I can see there is no class 17 profile on the system. (I have installed the decoder successfully but am using a class 08 profile to get it running).

Is there a place to download profiles for different locomotives or have I just got to be patient and wait until a Class 17 profile comes online ?

Just to add, Hornby intend prioritising the classes of locos they produce and even that programme will take a while as it’s a huge task. However more sound profiles will be added as they become available so even if the exact class isn’t available right now in time there hopefully should be ones that are suitable to cover most models. I’m running a class 56 sound profile in a Piko BR130 heavy freight loco… listening to the real thing on YouTube it’s not far off! 😁

The link Pendragon has given you is correct today but may be incorrect tomorrow as it the latest list at the specific date of 17 April.

If you instead go to the Manuals on this Site sticky near the top of this forum, the link there gives you 3 options, one of which is Profiles. At the bottom of this list, it will always take you to the latest version of the available profiles pdf.

There was method in my madness when I posted this link:

• it is an active link you just click/tap on. Some here can only post inactive links you have to copy and paste
  • when you then clink on one of the 3 options that link brings up (tutorials, profiles or manuals), you will always be taken to the latest version of them

• 3 weeks later...