All Bundles out of stock

Smit-348169

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it has. I didn’t look closely enough. In that case they’ve dropped 2 coaches but only dropped the price by £50 or so, which makes it even poorer value compared to the train set.

Interestingly, it seems to have a straight track rather than two half straights. Maybe they finally have some stock.

This latest incarnation of the Scotsman bundle currently has limited upgrade potential given that Plato and Octavia are long out of stock. A better purchase would be The Scotsman trainset which can be expanded with Zenobia and one of the third class brake coaches to form a rake of 5.

One might suspect they are trying to clear out the remaining Pullmans!

Indeed so in that case you would need to either buy a flying Scotsman separately and perhaps sell on the Blink Bonny or alternatively if going the Scotsman bundle route try to source the additional pullman coaches from elsewhere. Perhaps eBay or a retailer that still has stock.

hi peterm64 have look on msl under hornby they have both plato and octavia at £41 GBP +£11 and very good service from germany the flying scotsman with sound is a £178 GBP with no vat and there are some good stuff to buy if you look at herpa for tt trucks and the sale yum

Thanks @happy. Fortunately I bought all my Pullmans back in April before the price rise so my comments are more for others. I simply had to wait until August fot the Scotman DCC set to finally arrive so completing the setup.

You are correct that there is some limited stock out there with the retailers so if anyone needs some best to act sooner rather than later!

that's good @peterm64 i just started a new discussion about pullman cars in stock at msl

i hope people will give them a try they have got some nice TT120 stuff like a noch bbq set for your TT garden 5 figure set +bbq and dog on sale at £8 some thingyum

Yeah, and if you're doing an order the incredibly good value Arnold Refrigerator Cars are still in stock at msl. They are Era III, and were used in Britain. The two vans are priced right around 40 Euros. By comparison, a single refrigerated van on the Arnold website is priced at 37 Euros. So you're getting an entire additional van for the price of one!

https://www.modellbahnshop-lippe.com/Freight+cars+%26+Goods+Wagons/Refrigerator+cars/Arnold%2DHN9724/gb/modell_363397.html

That was quick! Maybe a lot of people are going the DIY or bundle route rather than waiting for sets. With 12 pieces required for an oval it wouldn't take long to exhaust all the stock.

I also wonder with the visitor centre currently being refurbed if they liberated the TT120 stock sitting in the shop as a temporary fix.