Model master UK news

96RAF

One issue with bank transfers is that once you pay, that's the last you see of your money regardless of whether or not your item gets delivered. At least with Paypal, you can get a refund.

So if anyone pays him any money they will not get it back and will be very unlikely to see their order materialise.

I know, I should stop but it incenses me that it continues to happen. I suspect there are a lot of people who are short of an order. It is interesting to note that this thread since it was first posted by Rob eight days ago has attracted nearly 1400 views. That might be a record!

Stop press - anyone changing the introductory message on their website this frequently (and thereby indicating how often they change their mind) really sounds like a competent professional.

Also any business that demands a direct bank payment (removing some purchaser protections) sounds entirely reputable & trustworthy.

I can’t imagine why more people aren’t lining up to cut this guy slack.

Disclaimer this post may contain sarcasm.

Don't know about others, but I think about as much clarity as possible has been aired to the 'loss of service available' from this company.

Sorry and very unfortunate for those misled and essentially who have lost money here, but I don't think there's anything extra to add.

Time to lock? Perhaps place as a Sticky for a limited time to ensure others are aware?

Al.