Blue-Grey HST due soon

11 hours ago, Rallymatt said:

Early livery (and GWR livery) MK3 coaches appear to be due 22/04/24-14/09/24; Hornby TT:120 is listed on Amazon including the Arnold Kof loco. 

My MK3 are showing summer 24 with a date of 2nd June, it is bad I do a weekly check on the stuff I have on pre-order to see if the dates have slipped 😜 

22 minutes ago, Dodge1965 said:

Do you have your Youtube channel all setup and ready for your review !!!

Ha. You’ll have to make do with a couple of photographs on here I’m afraid! Pitchforks or not!

• Haha 1

To relieve the long weekend wait I decided it was a good idea to finally unbox my HST swallow coaches and run them with my newly HM7000 fitted swallow HST. Good fun but I'm going to need a longer table. I'm thinking 9 straights minimum to have all 8 coaches on the straight!

All was good until I decided to put Blink Bonny on the other line which somehow got decoupled from its pullman coaches ending up in a derailment after which Blink Bonny would no longer respond to the HM7000 app - showed as connected but no response to either movement or sound. After much head scratching and multiple power cycling / apps resets I ended up deleting the decoder and re-adding it which restored control - weird!

Indeed some sort of corruption. It didn't help that the health check screen was reporting that everything was perfect which is a little annoying and hence not something to be trusted 100%.

Still it has given me something to do this weekend 😂

On 17/03/2024 at 11:09, Moccasin said:

Ha. You’ll have to make do with a couple of photographs on here I’m afraid! Pitchforks or not!

Any news????  I've run out of finger nails... The suspence is killing me..   No emails for me... 😭 But i'm with that .... Honest

1 minute ago, Lyndon68 said:

Not heard anything yet myself... However hope springs eternal 😁 bought a few packs of fishplates though....

U can never have enough flishplates... I've still got loads from last year..

No email. Pre-order still showing as pending. Still showing as in stock. If I'd wanted two I'd be tempted to order another one and see if it arrived quicker than the one ordered last year.

4 minutes ago, Baz657 said:

No email. Pre-order still showing as pending. Still showing as in stock. If I'd wanted two I'd be tempted to order another one and see if it arrived quicker than the one ordered last year.

Spooky.. Was just thinking the same thing.. With quick delivery, could be here tomorrow or Wednesday

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Early Livery HST turns out to be the biggest seller of the range, shame High Fell is just on the cusp of Steam to Diesel era but victory will be mine when the 9F lands 😁

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Skelton Junction said:

Evening Star was one of my favourites from back in the day and whilst I’m not planning on adding a 9F to the shed I’ve placated myself with the 66 bearing the same name. 

I’ve done the same and may yet get the original as I have a soft spot for it since being hauled by it on the NYMR in the 80s.